Sand moulding molding machine supplier refers to: a kind of continuous operation sand mixing machine used in foundry enterprises to mix resin sand and core sand, The machine is a resin self-hardening sand mixing machine for continuous manufacturing of cores or liquid cores using liquid curing agents and liquid resins. Resin sand mixers can be divided into two-arm resin sand mixers and single-arm resin sand mixers. In terms of domestic use, resin sand mixers generally refer to two-arm resin sand mixers. The characteristic is that it can be composed of two-level freely rotating agitating cages, the first stage is conveying agitating cages and conveying raw sand; the second stage is high-speed sand mixing cages and high-speed sand mixing. Both the liquid resin and the curing agent are sprayed in the second-stage stirring cage. The curing agent is sprayed first, and the resin is sprayed after a delay.
The components of resin sand mixers include: primary conveying agitation cage, secondary sand agitating cage, PLC electric control system, operation electric control cabinet, liquid material system (including: curing agent pump, resin pump , Liquid valve, etc.), gas system, sand quantitative system and other parts.
Resin Sand Mixer
Resin sand mixer is mainly composed of low speed conveying agitator cage, high speed sand agitating cage, base, sand hopper, liquid material conveying system, gas pipeline system, electric control operation system and sand quantitative system. The key components are a High-speed sand mixing cage shell with all directions open for easy cleaning. The surface of the sand mixing blade is superimposed with abrasion-resistant materials, and the arrangement of the sand mixing blade has a certain angle. During the use, when the change is found, the machine should be stopped to adjust the angle. Since the resin sand mixer uses a curing agent as a hardening agent, and the curing agent is a weak acid, it has a certain degree of corrosiveness. During the addition process, pay attention to protective measures. The metering pump used for the resin sand mixer to transport the curing agent also requires strong corrosion resistance. It is recommended to use the mechanical diaphragm pump imported from Italy OBL.
1) Double-arm continuous resin (sand) sand mixer is a single sand single mixer model. The conveying and stirring cage adopts low speed conveying, and the sand mixing and stirring cage adopts high speed mixing.
2) The sand mixing cage adopts a fully open type, and the cemented carbide welded on the sand mixing blade has a service life of more than 2000 hours.
3) Liquid material is conveyed by mechanical diaphragm metering pump imported from Italy to convey the curing agent (curing agent pump) and gear pump (with stepless variable speed motor) to convey the resin, or imported gear pumps can be selected for transportation according to user requirements.
4) The mixed head sand and tail sand are very small. The electrical control system adopts imported PLC control to ensure 100% operating rate of the machine.
5) Liquid material conveying valve (commonly known as: near-end control valve) can choose anti-corrosive liquid material reversing valve (return valve). It hits the return position from time to time, and then hits the work position when working again, which solves the problem of excessive head and tail sand when the pump is frequently turned on. The liquid material is sprayed into a fan-shaped mist belt with the help of compressed air, which makes it easier for the binder to quickly and uniformly mix with the sand. A backflush liquid material valve with a backflush function can also be selected.
First, the amount of sand produced is small
1. Check whether there is sand in the sand storage (the sand shortage alarm device is on the panel of the main electric control cabinet).
2. Re-check the sand output of the sand mixer (refer to the operating instructions of the sand mixer manual).
3. The blade of the sand mixer is severely worn. Adjust the height of the worn blade or replace it with a new one.
4. The sand mixer's agitator cage has not been cleaned for a long time, resulting in agglomeration of residual sand, which results in small sand mixing space and small sand output during sand mixing.
Second, uneven curing
1. Whether the ratio of resin and curing agent is uniform.
2. Check for leaks in the pipe joints of the hardener pump or resin pump.
3． Whether the pressure of the air supply source meets the requirements (0.4-0.6MPa).
4． The hardener pump, resin pump, and liquid valve need to be replaced.
5. Too much impurities in resin or hardener can cause blockage of pumps and pipelines.
6. Inspect the sand mixer blades for areas that need to be replaced.
7. Due to the temperature of the sand, the quality of the resin, the amount of the curing agent added, and the surrounding temperature, there is a certain relationship. Check whether the above conditions have changed.
Third, other matters
As the continuous resin sand mixer is a kind of sand mixing equipment with a high degree of automation, the internal electrical control and liquid material supply systems are not professional, please do not disassemble or transfer it arbitrarily. If you cannot solve the problem, you can consult the equipment manufacturer. The drive bearings should be filled with butter at least once every 3 months.